It is very exciting to take part of this ONL course
together with participants all over the word.
I started my university studies in the late 70s and I would say that
there have been rapid changes in our education system during the last 40 years: first of all the new media and educational
technology for teachers and students. The technology is nowadays an integrated
and natural part of the learning environment for both distance learners and
traditional campus students. It’s amazing to think that you can study whenever and
wherever you want. Online courses will not only increase the availability of
training, but also improve regional and educational equality.
I hope to learn more about new tools and technologies
used in online training. I’m also looking forward to interesting discussions and
meetings with other participants and what kind of experience they have. I’m happy already having learnt something new:
I managed to set up my first blog using the Blogger. It was a fascinating
experience! Life is a never ending learning process.
Hi Tarja
SvaraRaderaWell done on your first blog post! The context of learning has indeed changed as it is driven more and more by the ubiquitous nature of technology and the affordances that the web offers for life long learning. The impact on traditional education is transformative requiring not only a paradigm shift but also the acquisition of digital literacies and fluencies by both students and teachers. I look forward to collaborating with you on this ONL171 learning journey.
Warm regards
Anne
Hi Tarja,
SvaraRaderaNice post. Great to read about your experiences from the past until now. And congratulations on setting up your first blog :)
Many thanks Tommy. :-)
RaderaHi Tarja! Nice to seen you tonight at the Adobe meeting. I believe i can learn a lot from you and to be inspired of you since I´ve only been a teacher for 1½ year. think you have chosen a great theme to your first blog! :-)
SvaraRaderaIt was nice to meet you too. I was a little bit difficult to understand everything what Anne said but I am learning...
RaderaHi Tarja!
SvaraRaderaIt was really nice to read your first blog post. I share your amazement about that students can participate almost regardless of where they are located.
Kind regards
Mathilde
Hi Mathilde,
SvaraRaderaThanks Mathilde. Yes, new technologies and innovations are shaping our future.
Hi Tarja
SvaraRaderaNice work, although this is your first blog it is better than my blog.